Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I can't stop watching it.

Best part, "ONE BUTTEN! THE ENTIRE TIME!"

[2010] REBOOT 12 [2010] REBOOT 12

Didnt see the first one.....

and it still blew my mind.

Video games strike Video games strike

Haha

Verya funny and the sad thing is some of it is true ESPECIALLY the Megaman one. OMG I hated that game sooo much it was exactly like the video. Take two steps,batlle, two steps,battle. That game was awful. Anyway it's a great vid 5/5 10/10.

Naruto Online Naruto Online

Love 2.5D games but the resolution is terrible and makes the game nearly unplayable.

DUEL: become # one DUEL: become # one

The control system is rather crowded IMO. I'm not super keen on the J and K being attack buttons as it makes for weird and uncomfortable hand positioning.

I think you should allow more time for selecting whether or not to take the enemy weapon. I can't even look at that stats before it moves on.

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

Love it but..

ONE thing pissed me off. The constant "Return to Main Menu" thing. Other than that spot on game.

FrozenFire responds:

What's the Return to Main Menu thing?
Im not sure what you mean

DoubleShot by SkaterrDave(ft. DoubleShot by SkaterrDave(ft.

It's great but I seem to be coming across this a lot on Newgrounds lately. This isn't really Dubstep. It's Rave or DNB but definitely not dubstep. There isn't even a drop in there that worth noting. There's bass but it isn't really in a breakdown format like a drop is.

Other Loop Other Loop

One, this is *ahem* not dubstep. This is if anything, 8bit or Chip. So it is definitely in the wrong category. That being said, it's a decent horror loop.

King Kilo - 35.274 ounces King Kilo - 35.274 ounces

I mean it's good and all, but is this even dubstep anymore? This doesn't sound like it to me but good song none-the-less

Killerkb responds:

I do think it's considered Dubstep. Not that it really matters though.
Thanks anyway!

Random picture Random picture

The color scheme is a little aggressive with that pink/purple on yellow.

I also would recommend either a different font or taking the center of the g out more by hand.

I like the gradient you did in the lettering.

Gothsona rape 2 Gothsona rape 2

The cum seems a little whispy and fog like to me. The neck is a little funky, Other than that it's a pretty rad piece. Unique idea for sure.

Kalverin responds:

Thanks for your critique I really appreciate it!

Valentine's day. Valentine's day.

I enjoy it. The way it's drawn and the message. Sadly the message is probably more true then people would think...

Regardless I think it's a really nice addition to this style of art.