Naruto Online Naruto Online

Love 2.5D games but the resolution is terrible and makes the game nearly unplayable.

DUEL: become # one DUEL: become # one

The control system is rather crowded IMO. I'm not super keen on the J and K being attack buttons as it makes for weird and uncomfortable hand positioning.

I think you should allow more time for selecting whether or not to take the enemy weapon. I can't even look at that stats before it moves on.

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

Love it but..

ONE thing pissed me off. The constant "Return to Main Menu" thing. Other than that spot on game.

FrozenFire responds:

What's the Return to Main Menu thing?
Im not sure what you mean

The Sagittarian 2 The Sagittarian 2

Love it

The humor, choices, and fact you don't die with every stupid decision is great! One thing.......teach me to draw! I LOVE the art style!

Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard

Yeah..

not the best...it could have had better quotes in it and some of the ends are chopped off the sounds pretty badly.

Music Quest Music Quest

Great App

Ok first off Tyler2you dude look at how much music is on this entire app. Yes I noticed the same thing but when you look at the large amount of music and genres on there it had to take him a lot of time. Also this app is fantastic I love all types of music and this app is amazing I love using it to listen to music. I really gotta appreciate how much time you put into this.

Riddles of Renaissance Riddles of Renaissance

Good

Riddle 7 Magnificent is spelled wrong? I don't know the name of that painting. Also I didn't know painting six was Christ.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

SO....

What comes to mind..... " ALL YOU DO IS PRESS ONE BUTTEN! THE ENTIRE TIME!" Lol that animation was great. Good game

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Great Game!

Best so far is 92,000 (about). It's so fun but aggrivating!

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Good

Great game but I didn't get teh "Find All 18 Fails" Badge and I found them all

PuffballsUnited responds:

Hmm. That glitch has been happening to a few people.