Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I can't stop watching it.

Best part, "ONE BUTTEN! THE ENTIRE TIME!"

[2010] REBOOT 12 [2010] REBOOT 12

Didnt see the first one.....

and it still blew my mind.

Video games strike Video games strike

Haha

Verya funny and the sad thing is some of it is true ESPECIALLY the Megaman one. OMG I hated that game sooo much it was exactly like the video. Take two steps,batlle, two steps,battle. That game was awful. Anyway it's a great vid 5/5 10/10.

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

Love it but..

ONE thing pissed me off. The constant "Return to Main Menu" thing. Other than that spot on game.

FrozenFire responds:

What's the Return to Main Menu thing?
Im not sure what you mean

The Sagittarian 2 The Sagittarian 2

Love it

The humor, choices, and fact you don't die with every stupid decision is great! One thing.......teach me to draw! I LOVE the art style!

Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard

Yeah..

not the best...it could have had better quotes in it and some of the ends are chopped off the sounds pretty badly.

DoubleShot by SkaterrDave(ft. DoubleShot by SkaterrDave(ft.

It's great but I seem to be coming across this a lot on Newgrounds lately. This isn't really Dubstep. It's Rave or DNB but definitely not dubstep. There isn't even a drop in there that worth noting. There's bass but it isn't really in a breakdown format like a drop is.

Other Loop Other Loop

One, this is *ahem* not dubstep. This is if anything, 8bit or Chip. So it is definitely in the wrong category. That being said, it's a decent horror loop.

King Kilo - 35.274 ounces King Kilo - 35.274 ounces

I mean it's good and all, but is this even dubstep anymore? This doesn't sound like it to me but good song none-the-less

Killerkb responds:

I do think it's considered Dubstep. Not that it really matters though.
Thanks anyway!

Valentine's day. Valentine's day.

I enjoy it. The way it's drawn and the message. Sadly the message is probably more true then people would think...

Regardless I think it's a really nice addition to this style of art.

RED RED

Awesome!

Dude, noticed your name says Cope2. Nice. So anyway, amazing piece bro. Nicely done.

Cope2K responds:

Haha yeah it was given to me cuz I can tag I just added the "K" to it. Thanks for the comment and for being awesome enough to recognize the name ;)

Chimera Chimera

Wow,

Looks like me doodle in class but x10. The detail is astounding. Especially the wings. That must have took ages.

Rodziewicz responds:

It was made during my classes of Maths so... yeah the wings took a few minutes :D