All 17 art Reviews

Valentine's day. Valentine's day.

I enjoy it. The way it's drawn and the message. Sadly the message is probably more true then people would think...

Regardless I think it's a really nice addition to this style of art.

RED RED

Awesome!

Dude, noticed your name says Cope2. Nice. So anyway, amazing piece bro. Nicely done.

Cope2K responds:

Haha yeah it was given to me cuz I can tag I just added the "K" to it. Thanks for the comment and for being awesome enough to recognize the name ;)

Chimera Chimera

Wow,

Looks like me doodle in class but x10. The detail is astounding. Especially the wings. That must have took ages.

Rodziewicz responds:

It was made during my classes of Maths so... yeah the wings took a few minutes :D

Self Portrait Self Portrait

Good, Very Good

They masks are just fantastic. Very detailed and I would buy one if I could. They are fantastic as I said before. Also this is a question. As I look through reviews, a lot of the ones saying that the masks are good are put useless? Anyhow the masks shading and shadowing etc. Is done VERY WELL. The colors match excellently. Just all around great.

NeonMonster responds:

Thank you for the kind words :) to answer your question, I don't vote whether or not a review is helpful or useless, I usually let the other members decide. I've noticed the art portal members hold reviews to a higher standard. Only extensive critiques usually get the "helpful" rating. Take care!

Keith Peterson Keith Peterson

You

Have an excellent art style. I love this. I wish I could draw like this honestly. You are fantastic and IMO everything about this is well done.

the GREEN knight the GREEN knight

I LOVE THIS!

If I could pick one person to teach me to draw it would be you. The shading and coloring is fantastic. Everything looks proportional. It is really the best drawing I have seen in a long time. I have had this in my favorites for a while and nothing has rivaled it.

dommi-fresh responds:

wow thats one hell of an awesome review thanks buddy

Death Dealers Death Dealers

That is

Pretty damn slick. I like it. It is excellent (as most of your work is) and I would wear that proudly man. What are under him? To me I thought they looked like old Italian stiletto switchblades.

TheShadling responds:

Thei are cannons

Inpalement! Inpalement!

Lol!

I love how people judge what's in the art instead of how it's drawn. Here's an idea. Stop browsing through the art to find something to fap to and look at it as a critiquer not some horndog. Shad it's good dude don't listen to these narrow minded assholes that vote low because your art has dicks and stuff.

Ivan Schpeckov Ivan Schpeckov

Nice

It's really cool. I'd say.........4000000000/10. Also to the guy who said about the blade, no if he is slicing backhand it would be right. You should throw some tuts up.

Sexay Yoko Pinup Sexay Yoko Pinup